I'm having problems joining an existing account
This could be because you have already signed up and created an account with the email address you're being invited with. When you sign up directly in the app, it creates a new family account. Only one email address can be linked to a family account at any time, so this is why you can't use that same email address to join an account created by your other family member.
To fix this:
- Delete the duplicate RoosterMoney account you created with your email address (this will free up your email address to join your other family member's one)
- Tap on the Menu (top right corner) and go to 'Account Settings'
- In the bottom left corner in red, click 'Delete Account'
I know someone using RoosterMoney. How can I join them?
If another family member has created the RoosterMoney account and you'd like to join as a secondary parent or guardian, just get them to follow these steps:
- Ask the RoosterMoney account holder to send you a unique invitation link (Tap on the 'Menu' > 'Manage Family' > Add icon +)
- Once you've received their invite, follow this link which will take you to our website to set up your login details
- When you've created your login details, download the app and login with your details
You're now ready to help manage your children's pocket money together as part of one family account!
Still stuck or have any other questions or feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!