Linking RoosterMoney to your Alexa device
You can now link your RoosterMoney account to your Amazon Alexa devices! All you need to do is enable the RoosterMoney skill from Amazon Alexa Skills Store.
Here are the steps to get set up:
- Ensure you have the Amazon Alexa app downloaded and linked to your Alexa device already.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- You will need to ensure Kid skills are enabled from your Settings on the Alexa app.
- Go to your 'Settings', scroll down the list and tap on 'Kid Skills' and then tap the toggle 'Allow Kid Skills' to enable this.
- Once that's done, go to 'Skills'.
- Using the search box, search for 'RoosterMoney' and tap 'Enable' to set up the Skill
- Using your account credentials, login using your details to link your account.
Once your account is linked, you can begin using RoosterMoney on Alexa by saying “Alexa, ask RoosterMoney…” followed by your question, or "Alexa, open RoosterMoney" to have a conversation.
If you'd like to see a question that we don't have, you can fill out this feedback form to log your request.
Alexa is a work in progress and she may not get everything right. If she can't understand your children's names or is not responding to a question, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.