Adding more than 1 relative or guardian to your RoosterMoney account (PLUS feature)
With the RoosterPLUS subscription you can invite more than one secondary parent/guardian. You can use the 'Add Parent' feature from the Manage Family menu to invite others to access to your family account. So if the kids are spending the holiday with the grandparents, or an Aunt or Uncle would like to reward your children for helping out, they can get involved in your family account themselves.
- Open the 'Menu' in the top right from your parent dashboard.
- Click on 'Manage Account'.
- To invite a secondary parent/guardian, tap the plus (+) sign found in the 'Guardians' section of the screen.
- From there you can enter their email address and send an invite.
- Once they've signed up, they can download the RoosterMoney app and login with the credentials they created.
Question: My secondary parent/guardian can't sign up using the link I've provided!
Answer: This can happen if they download our app and signed up before you sent them the invite. Unfortunately this means they have created a completely separate RoosterMoney account, and we can't merge it with yours.
First they will need to delete their account from within the app by opening the menu on the right-hand side, tapping Manage Account, then tapping Account Settings and choosing Delete Account.
Then the original parent will need to send over a new invite email, and the second parent/guardian will be able to use the unique link you sent to sign up to your family account.