Adding more than 1 relative or guardian to your RoosterMoney account (PLUS feature)
With the RoosterPLUS subscription you can invite more than one secondary parent/guardian. You can use the 'Add Parent' feature from the Manage Family menu to invite others to access to your family account. So if the kids are spending the holiday with the grandparents, or an Aunt or Uncle would like to reward your children for helping out, they can get involved in your family account themselves.
- Open the 'Menu' in the top right from your parent dashboard.
- Click on 'Manage Family'.
- To invite a secondary parent/guardian, tap the plus (+) sign found in the bottom right and click 'Add Parent'.
- From there you can enter their email address and send an invite.
- Once they've signed up, they can download the RoosterMoney app and login with the credentials they created.
Question: My secondary parent/guardian can't sign up using the link I've provided!
Answer: This can occur If they downloaded the RoosterMoney app and signed up before you sent them the invite. As there can only be one email address associated to a single account, they cannot link that account to your family's. The best thing for them to do is to delete their account from within the app, then revisit the unique link you sent to sign up to your family account.