Can I re-open a chore if it wasn't done properly? (PLUS feature)
If a chore wasn't done correctly, you can re-open the chore so your child has to do it again. You can only do this if your child has marked the chore as complete but you haven’t yet approved it.
Just tap on the chore that has been submitted for approval and tap the yellow ‘Re-open’ button at the bottom of the screen. You will get an option to add a note for your child, however, you don't need to do that. You can just tap on 'Re-open' to confirm.
You can also re-open chores in bulk if there is couple that haven't been done properly. Just follow these steps:
1. Tap on the 'Select' on the right of the 'To Approve' section.
2. Select the chores you'd like to re-open.
3. Tap 'Re-open' at the top of the screen.
3. You will then get a prompt to enter a note (this is optional) and you just need to confirm by pressing 'Re-open' again.
If you are still on Chores v1
If a job wasn't done correctly, you can re-open the job so your child has to do it again.
There are two ways you can re-open a job:
1. From the Notification inbox: Swipe right over the job completed notification to find the re-open job option
2. From your child's Jobs list: Tap on the job awaiting approval from your child's job list and click on the 'Re-open' button at the bottom of the screen