Can I mark a chore as missed if it wasn't done? (PLUS feature)
You can keep your child's Chores list tidy by clearing out old chores that they have not done.
You can mark a chore in the overdue list or the to do list as 'Not done' by:
- Tap on the chore in your child's Chore list
- Tap on the 'Not done >>' button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will get an option to add a note for your child, however, you don't need to do that. You can just tap on 'Not Done' to confirm.
- The chore will now disappear from the top of the list and fall under the collapsed 'Not done' section at the bottom of the list.
If you are still on Chores v1
You can keep your child's Jobs list tidy by clearing out old jobs that they have missed.
You can mark an overdue Allowance job as 'Missed'.
All you have to do is:
- Tap on an 'overdue job' from your child's Jobs list
- Tap on the 'Missed >>' button which is underneath the Approve button
- The Missed job will now disappear from the top of the list and fall under the collapsed 'Done/Missed' section at the bottom of the list
Please note: you can only mark a job as missed when it is overdue, so the option will not appear if the job is due today.
Can I undo a job I have marked as complete or missed?
No, once you have marked a job as completed or missed you cannot undo this.