Can I hide Goals if we're not using it?
If your child isn't ready to use one of the pots on their dashboard, or you just don't need them right now, you can choose to hide them from your child.
To hide the Goal pot:
If you're on version 7.2.0 or higher:
- From the family dashboard, tap on your child to view their child dashboard
- In the top right corner, click on the Settings cog to open your child's settings
- Tap Customise Dashboard (you may need to scroll the menu to see this)
- Tap the sliders to switch it on (show pot) or off (hide pot)
You can also hide a pot from the pot itself. Just tap the hammer icon in the top right corner and you’ll see the option to switch it off.
NOTE: you can only hide a pot when there’s no money or stars in it.
If you're on version 7.1.0 or lower:
- From the family dashboard, tap on your child to enter their account
- In the top right corner, click on the 'Settings' cog to open your child's settings
- Click on 'Pot settings'
- Select the Pot you would like to manage
- From there tap the slider next to '[name of pot] is visible to switch it on or off
- Don't forget to click 'Save' in the top right corner to make the changes