Choose how allowance is delivered in relation to Jobs completed (PLUS feature)
You can set a Jobs Setting to decide how the allowance gets delivered when your child does not complete all of their allowance jobs. To set this up:
- Go to your child's Jobs list.
- Tap on the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Select a Jobs Setting
These are the options that you will see and what each one means:
- Give full Allowance: regardless of whether your child completes their jobs or not, the full allowance amount will automatically be given.
- Give a Percentage: a portion of the allowance will be awarded to your child based on the number of jobs that they have completed by the end of the allowance period. The percentage of jobs completed is calculated, then this percentage of allowance is given, so if your child completes 8 out of their 10 jobs they will receive 80% of the allowance amount. If their allowance was £5, they would get £4. Each job is weighted equally.
- Don't give Allowance at all: if your child hasn't completed all of their jobs they will not receive any allowance.
- I'll decide each week: if the jobs haven’t all been marked as completed by you or your child, you will get a pop up on allowance day asking you to decide how much allowance you would like to give. This means that the allowance will not get delivered until you make a decision