Encouraging saving through Interest Rates (PLUS & Rooster Card feature)
To set an ' Interest Rate' on the Save pot:
- Click on the 'Settings' cog in the top right corner of your child's dashboard
- Tap on 'Pot Settings'
- Click on 'Save'
- Click on 'Interest rate'
- From there you can choose an annual interest rate to be awarded for the money your child keeps in their Save pot
Interest accrues over time with each deposit your child puts into their account, and gets rewarded at the first of each month.
Note: "Pot Settings" is at the bottom of the menu and on smaller devices you may need to scroll down to see this
You can upgrade your foundation account to PLUS at the following link to gain access to Interest Rates as well as the following features:
- Allowance jobs children have to complete to earn their full allowance
- Extra jobs to earn money on top of their allowance
- Regulars can be setup to encourage budgeting for things like subscriptions or phone bills
- Unlimited guardians that can be added to your family account, like grandparents, aunties and uncles and more.